skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"An Attitude of Gratitude"
President Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Day nuMBer OnE
Today I am
grateful
for:
cell phones
and people to talk to when I'm tired and driving home...
a
bed with clean sheets...
sleep...
and dry roads for the drive
back
to Provo...
I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
Ashley
Benthay and Braun
Branae and Danny
Idaho Shaum's
Jarica and Zairrick
Lindsay and Dave Romer
Natalie and Brauch
Spencer and Ky Stucki
The Family
Trujillo Trio
Utah Stucki's
Friends
Allison and Ben Feely
Chelsea and Steve
Hillcrest 1st
Brad and Becca
Brianne Perkins
Kristen Pace
Kelli and Jared Manwaring
Maureen and Family
Craig and Lauren Dalling
Marc and Katie Dalling
Jason and Jen Dalling
Bita and Chris Cutler
Just for Fun
English Photo
The Picky Palate
Ilike2learn!
it's a sign! Web page
It's A Sign! Blog Spot
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
▼
January
(4)
Do you ever get to feeling overwhelmed? I did toda...
I am grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesu...
Day nuMBer OnE
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
Books I've Read
No comments:
Post a Comment