Do you ever get to feeling overwhelmed? I did today as I browsed through everyone's blog, realizing how awesome their blogs are. Some people just know how to write, and what to write; however, I stumble at even what to title my post.
But as this is a blog all about gratitude, I will focus on the postitive:
#1. No pictures, but they will be coming shortly.
#2. I'm still awake at 0206 am while at work, a feat in and of itself.
#3. I'm going to Idaho later today with Brad to visit family. Nothing in this world is better than being with my family!
#4. I just finished "The Girl of the Limberlost" and am anxiously awaiting the movie from NetFlix to see if it can compare with the book. The book is amazing! Everyone I talk to about it says "Oh yea, I read that book when I was little"...where was I?! And I thought I loved to read when I was little, but apparently missed out on some classics :)
#5. I wore Valentine's scrubs to work tonight. Is it too early?
#6. I had a foot-long corndog for dinner at midnight. Boy, was it good!
And lastly, there was an amazing sunset on my drive to work. How better to top off the day?
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
your posts are not boring! It reminds me of all the good things!
I finally found you...I hope that is okay! Now I can stalk you too ;) Your blog is very cute and I love the idea of making it a gratitude blog! We are SO excited for you guys to come to Boise next week!
Hi Kaley!
This is Allison Feely, Ben's wife Madilynns Mom, from the Ridge forever ago.
I found your blog right after I found your uncles and I was so excited!!! I hope you don't mind if I visit your blog often. Ben and I both miss you terribly.
Allison
We still use the blanket you gave Madilynn!!! We love it!
Hey, Kaley! I just saw your blog through Jen's. I'm so excited! How are y'all doing? We hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment