Brad asked me to marry him! After a scavenger hunt of all my favorite things (Disney Princesses, High School Musical and Twilight),
Brad knelt above the Provo Temple and proposed. I said yes, of course!
What a sweet man :)
The Ring
President Thomas S. Monson
9 comments:
YAY!! Congratulations! When is the big day?
WOW!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I am so glad you will be an "official" member of our family. I already consider you a sister-in-law though! Have fun planning and let us know the date!
We are so excited!! It's beautiful! Congratulations!
Kaley you go girl! I am so excited for you. Just think you are marrying that cute lab guy from Anat and phys. Who would have ever thought!!!
I am so happy for you and love your ring! Call me anytime with planning help!
Congrats Kaley Jean! That is so exciting! We are SO excited for the two of you!!
Congrats!!! we are so excited for you!! and what beautiful ring!!
How awesome!! I am so excited for you guys!
Oh, your ring is beautiful (good job Brad)!!!! I am so happy for you two:)
Post a Comment