I found your blog from your Aunt Kim and congrats on getting married. . it think it's been three years. From the good ole 6 floor nights where are you working now? I now live in a tiny town in northern Idaho. I work at a small 14bed hospital and life is grand. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Susan (Mason) Smith
5 comments:
You guys look great together! I LOVE your dress! We are so excited to see you guys soon!
Kel you are such a babe!! I love all of the pictures! So fun!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures! SO CUTE!!! And you should send me your email address so I can invite you guys to our blog :)
Ok, so I absolutely love your pictures! Hot stuff you two!
I found your blog from your Aunt Kim and congrats on getting married. . it think it's been three years. From the good ole 6 floor nights where are you working now? I now live in a tiny town in northern Idaho. I work at a small 14bed hospital and life is grand. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Susan (Mason) Smith
Post a Comment